Monday 7 March 2011


project finished

project started during Columbo yea yea I watch any film when hubby is away lol
he has been in Switzerland for a week and a half so I have been home alone, hopefully he will be home tuesday or wednesday
Notice the glasses I now need for reading and close work makes life a lot easier when you can see what you are doing lol may even try going back to stitching, I was told 6 months a go I didn't need glasses now I an told by a different optician I should have had them  for quiet a while they are quiet strong lenses for a first script 

4 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

I would need glasses as well to do that sort of intrigate work, looks pretty!!

Any news on the post yet?

Julie said...

Very pretty my special friend xxx

Dani - tkdchick said...

gorgeous!!!

Karan said...

Very pretty - lovely colours. Glad the new specs are helping. :0)